Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2011

5 Angel review!


 
Well where do I start, I cried, laughed, got angry, lets just say my emotions where all over the place. And not just for Alexia and Justin, but for all the characters. A gripping story of a Religious gated community. Truly interesting. I found myself actually a part of the story. I could not put it down. Started reading it around 8 pm and read until 1 am. got up did a few things around the house but had to go and finish reading. Finished it that day. But let me just say here in my opinion this book is for young adults and adults. I know the story is about teenagers, but due to the explicit sexual language I feel it should not be for young readers...read more at  
http://breathoflifebookreviews.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment