Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Work In Progress Blog Hop ~ The Next Best Thing


Rules:


***Answer the ten questions about your current WIP (Work In Progress) on your blog

***Tag five other writers/bloggers and add their links so we can hop over and meet them.

It’s that simple.

Ten Interview Questions for The Next Big Thing:

What is the working title of your book?

Parasouls 2 ~ Dividing Lines

Where did the idea come from for the book?

Would a trip to the supermarket sound weird? Well it's true. I get a lot of my ideas driving to the market, walking through the freezer section, or whatever. My kids's songs help me with ideas or modivation.
What genre does your book fall under?

Sci-Fi, fanasty, Supernatural / Romance
Which actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?

Shane started with a started picture of my friend’s son. Granted the child is only 5 and my character is an adult, it was easy to adjust his aging. (Scott Caan) Though admittingly Robert Patterson could also work. 





Angelique is the only one that I had no idea where she came from. I ended up having to search for an idea of what she looked for. (Kate Beckinsale)



What is the one-sentence synopsis of your book?

With the exsistance of Parasouls and their special abilities, humans have just moved down the evelutionary ladder, they just don't it yet. 

Will your book be self-published or represented by an agency?

I publish now exclusively with Renaissance Romance Publishing. Seeing as I am one of the founders, it only seems right they get first choice of all my works.
How long did it take you to write the first draft of your manuscript?

It took twelve weeks for the base and another two to polish it.

What other books would you compare this story to within your genre?

Sydney Croft's  ACRO series

Who or What inspired you to write this book?

So many things played a role. ET by Katy Perry a trip to the supermarket, and maybe a little too much caffine.

What else about your book might pique the reader’s interest?   If you like alpha males, determined heriones, government conspiricies, and special abilities we all wish we had, these books is for you.    Next up I tag:

Cesya Cuono   Rachelle Ayala   B.F. Betty   Alicia Justice   Estelle Mars  

No comments:

Post a Comment